You may think that it’s difficult to accept yet the truth of the matter is web-based dating today is a $2 billion industry, and 1 of every 5 connections nowadays started on the web. So this huge market is an extraordinary open door for every one of my companions to locate an ideal counterpart for themselves. In the wake of hearing a considerable measure of objections by my male companions and numerous more folks out there about not getting enough matches on web-based dating application Tinder, I chose to help them. Pondering what I could do best at my end, I grabbed drafting this article titled 100+ best tinder slogans for folks.
Well here’s the deal: I am smart, intelligent, sweet guy who just finished his MBA, with a well-paying job but in a new city. So, if you swipe right and feel that the guy in the pic look anything like a nice person, like and we will grab coffee Ready? Swipe!
Swipe right if you are a real 90’s kids who remember the death of your innocence at the hand of soul crashing recession killing all the career opportunity.
I like to talk about all the things you are not supposed to discuss in polite company.
Send me an emoji that represents our first date, I’ll send you an emoji that represents our future
73% gentleman. 27 % rogue
- “I am so glad I swiped right.”- future you.
- Next ups: windsurfing lessons. Swipe right to join!
- I don’t have nightmares, I create them.
- Professional bathroom singer. Seeking duet partner.
- Dark choclate? Turtle cheesecake or cherry garcia??
- “I’m too good for this place and you’re all losers”.
- “I’m no good with bios”
- If you can eat more McDonald’s cheeseburgers than me then swipe right let’s have a challenge.
- If you can’t handle me at my worst, then leave because I don’t have a best. I’m always awful.
- Our relationship should be like Nintendo 64–classic, fun to spend hours with, and every issue easily fixed by blowing on it then shoving it back in.
- If you like protein shakes, and getting caught at the gym, if you’re not into crossfit, if you have half a brain, if you like making gains at midnight, while curling in the squat rack, I’m the love that you’ve looked for
- You’ll have my friends hating you while you control every aspect of my life. What are you waiting for?
Getting lost in super market was scaring, mamma would call out my name and everyone would call out Polo, drowning out my pleas for help.
- I’m just a boy, standing in front of a girl, asking her if sh’s going to eat the rest of that pizza.
- Sometimes I feel like I don’t have a date partner. Sometimes, I feel like my only option is looking at girls and their pictures on the app they call Tinder, lonely as i am, together swipe right.
- Did you pick any tagline?? If not, don’t worry, we have many other funny, cool and unique tinder taglines for guys.
Funny and Cool Tinder Taglines for Guys
Well, if you didn’t like the above taglines, try these cool Tinder bios for Guys. These tinder taglines for guys are really cool and clever to use.
- I am banking on your standards being a lot lower than mines
- I am 6 feet & 4 inches. Those are two measurements
- Don’t bother messaging me if you are only looking for hookups.
- I am cultured in that I like imported beers and travelling. If you can’t laugh at yourself I will 😀
- Living alone for the first time. Kayaking, craft beer, my dog, good books, good music, everything else. I like talking about all the things you’re not supposed to discuss in polite company. I need more Lake Michigan in my life. Straightforwardness greatly appreciated.”
- “Premium Cat Facts available on request.
- I’m six feet, 6’6 in heels, and 8’4 in stills. I have ten suits so I make a great plus one for your summer weddings. I enjoy exploring, eating out, meeting new people and, and the Oxford comma. My dog hates pictures.
- I have multiple passports, but I’m not a spy. Tell me where you need residency, and I’ll marry you there to get you in.”
- Not interested in any tagline. It’s up to you.
- “Surfer. Tech entrepreneur. Frequent traveler. But when I’m done with the work for the day, the computer power is down and it’s time for some fun – whether we’re hitting Aspen’s slopes for a weekend trip, catching a live rock concert, or headed to Paris for some fresh-baked croissants and the best espresso on the planet. Wanna join? Message me & let’s chat.”
- Most eligible bachelor
- Just message if you have curiosity to know more
- Your eyes are beautiful. Oh wait…did you just blushed? Then swipe right.
- Happiness is what I am looking for…Will you be my happiness?
- “I am a rocket scientist. I’ve appeared on the cover of GQ – twice. And after mastering Italian, I became an international super spy. Right now, I’m yachting my way across the Caribbean, stealing top-secret information, and sipping mai tais… shaken, not stirred.
- Okay, fine. I exaggerated *just* a smidge. But I do like a good mai tai and I got a B+ in my 5th grade science class. Message me for more straight talk, and I’ll send you FB links, photos of science fair trophies, and much MUCH more…”
- “Manhattan, Med School, Dog Lover.
- Ranked 4th in the world for thumb wrestling.”
English, Terrible comedian, 6 ft – perfect big spoon, Good cook Animal Lover Winner of a Beauty contest in monopoly, Owner of car, Good whistler, Gym goer, Spider killer, Disney world regular, Best hair where I work
- Made 50 Shades of Grey seems nothing in front of me
“6’5 and easy going … BA in history and literature but proudly employed in construction. Big fan of wandering the city, be it on foot or a bike, and exploring all it has to offer. Avid reader, cook, snowboarder and film buff.”
- “Married. Couple of kids. Looking for some side action. Just kidding. Single, 3 tamagotchi’s. Looking for someone to bring to family events so they’ll stop thinking something’s wrong with me.”
- Taller than you in heels, Love positive people, quirks, good wine, Italian food, tense movies, live music, decadence, Open to most things, but let’s start with a casual date.
- Amazing right?? I am sure you can attract some right swipes using these cool tinder taglines.